Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, we've suddenly decided to spend the weekend driving to SanFrancisco. We'll leave in the morning. And for the first time, we've decided to stay in the E instead of using a tent/motel.

Any recommendations / insight on places to stay overnight (we'll wing it in a parking lot, if no one knows!), like campsites and such?

We'll have our dogs with us too- so any info on dog friendly must-do's---that'd be awesome, too!

Lastly, was out in the E and doing a test run of the air mattress...not sure if I should leave the seats in and put it on top or try to shove it in the back without the seats...going to go search for photos and conversation on that, real quick.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Uh, sorry to get this so late but you put it in the SoCal Owners "side" and I wasn't able to get to it til tonight...! Not sure how long you'll be staying in the Bay but let us know... Wish I could of help with the hotel suggestions but I'm guessing you're already here in SF...

For others who'll be heading up here/NorCal in the future, I would suggest you shoot Raymo926 (lives IN SF) or myself (lives OUTSIDE SF/east) a PM so that we could lend a hand if needed... Also, please post in the NorCal Owners "side" so that those who are surfing can help as well...

Next time then...!

LBD

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) I realized later, my mistake on where to post it...was in a hurry...we went and had a blast- got back late last night. Will post photos at some point. Took the PCH 1 back and hit up Big Sur and such...I love SF!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Glad to hear it...! Looking forward to the pics...!

LBD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts