Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...was a box, 'compliments of Heritage Honda'. Inside the box was a helium-filled balloon that said 'Congratulations!', a card from my salesman, and a Honda coffee mug filled with hard candy. And, mailed separately was a card from the Customer Service Manager. This makes 4 cards (a 'thanks for test driving', a 'thanks for buying' from the salesman, and the 2 today) and I've only had my Element for a week! Talk about being blown away...

Is this typical of Honda? I never got anything like this from VW, Dodge, Nissan or Ford.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
A great majority of Honda Dealers do things like this, I was actually surprised that our dealer didn't pony up with a freebie. We did recieve 3 "Thank You Cards" with hand written notes. I will tell you this, when my sister in law bought her Odyssey she was given a bottle of Champange and a dozen roses....sweet!

·
Registered
474 Posts
The minute I walked out the door of Planet Honda in Jersey, I would never hear from them again unless I went back to the dealer. As long as any potential future issues are resolved in a timely manner, I guess I'll have to deal with their "emotional distance" of Planet Honda. Being in Fortune 50 sales, I understand their mentality. They are totally focused on what sales they will make today, not what was sold yesterday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My salespeson gave each of my family an expenseive Honda keychain and my son got a Honda Element hat. I understand that this was out of his own pocket.

Randy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Very nice...

I had to wait three months after my purchase to get my warranty information! It's great that your dealership is so nice!

·
Registered
273 Posts
yea,,, i recieved,,,, nothing,,, :evil:,,, just the element. :twisted:... and mud flaps.... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
179 Posts
they gave me 2 free gold honda keychains and a cool little care kit with interior and exterior cleaning spays
think my salesman footed the bill for them
fair honda danbury ct
but i didnt get a damned hat grrrr lol

·
Registered
429 Posts
I didn't get squat from my dealer. No wait, they gave me $1,400 in trade for a car that was worth about $400. Not exactly roses, but it'll do. 8)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Power Honda in Costa Mesa sent me a very thick, expensive welcome doormat with my initials on it, as in "welcome to the Power Honda family," and a coupon for my first oil change for free. It was very nice.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got a card from them, Got the oil change coupon, and free all weather element factory mats.
They also through in the Keyless entry!

So all in all, They did alright by me!

The Keyless entry was thrown in based on they quoted me a set price for the honda factory alarm and told me it had remotes. then they found out it didnt have remotes, they gave me the remotes free of charge.
that was really cool of them.

THe Mats and the oil change coupon was because they could not give me the car the day I bought it, as it just got off the truck, and had not been inspected yet. I have never signed all the stuff for a car before and went home with just a set of keys, but it gave them time to install my roof racks.

all in all Norm Reeves honda in Huntington beach was awesome, and I will recommend them and go back for more cars in the future!

Karl.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts