Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey! i have been interested in the element since it first came out. actually, i am on a mission to see if i could get one donated through sponsorship. I work with University of the Nations/Youth with a Mission in Kona, Hawaii and will be heading to the west coast for a trip, visiting alumni. It will be two months long and will span from san deigo to canada all summer long. i will need a vehicle and thought the element would be ideal for this trip, but cannot afford it at all. it would be for personal use and business, but is similar to the campaign themes honda already has on tv. does anyone have any ideas? i know it's a long shot, but the little steps help.
e-mail me at: [email protected]
jonathan

·
Registered
74 Posts
GO Y.W.A.M. I was gonna attend the discipleship training program, but felt it wasn't where I was suppose to be. I am currently @ John Brown University in Arkansas. If you come through NW Arkansas drop me an E-mail. I can't think of any suggestions for the E, sorry :?: Is this trip not sponsored by your school :?: Just thought maybe they should be providing a vehicle. I hope you figure something out.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Have your organization do a letter drive to Honda directly, see if they will do a marketing approach with it.. you might get some assistance through them.

Otherwise a fundraising event might help, and the vehicle could be donated to the organization.. but not for personal gain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts