Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Injen Mega Ram Intake System: Polished (also converts to short ram) This is for the 2003 to 2006 Honda Element!

You can replace your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion, or covert it to a short ram intake. The SP Series Cold Air Intake is completely 50-state street legal. And, its unique rubber "vibra-mounts," stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses ensure a secure, shift-free installation. Retail Listed price is $344.51, Parts Train (Part #1726P) has it right now for $260.83. It yours, BRAND NEW, still in the box for $150 (local pick-up), or you pay shipping & handling cost!

Chief

This is how the converted short ram would look (borrowed pic)...

~ SOLD ~

·
Registered
512 Posts
Injen Mega Ram Intake System: Polished (also converts to short ram)

You can replace your restrictive stock intake with Injen's advanced SP Series Cold Air Intake. By reaching down behind your front bumper, it draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion, or covert it to a short ram intake. The SP Series Cold Air Intake is completely 50-state street legal. And, its unique rubber "vibra-mounts," stainless steel clamps and silicone hoses ensure a secure, shift-free installation. Retail Listed price is $344.51, Parts Train (Part #1726P) has it right now for $260.83. It yours, BRAND NEW, still in the box for $150 (local pick-up), or you pay shipping & handling cost!

Chief

This is how the converted short ram would look (borrowed pic)...
I think I paid $350 for mine shipped... this is an awesome price!

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Chief,

You should clarify, this will only work for the 03 - 06 E's.
If you have an 07 or 08 you will need part number SP1727P or SP1727BLK.
The 07 and 08 have a Mass Air Flow Sensor that the 03 - 06 doesnt have.

And that is a GREAT price!!

:-D

·
Premium Member
3,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should clarify, this will only work for the 2003 - 2006 Elements.

If you have an 2007 or 2008 you will need part number SP1727P or SP1727BLK.

The 2007 and 2008 have a Mass Air Flow Sensor that the 2003 - 2006 do not have.

Chief

P.S. Thank you Rollie!!!
:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.