Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think? it is the new brushed stainless tip.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I like it. Is that from Injen or did you do that yourself? I just installed the Injen but it has the stainless/blued tip. I like it but I like yours better:)

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like it. Is that from Injen or did you do that yourself? I just installed the Injen but it has the stainless/blued tip. I like it but I like yours better:)
lol it is a DIY i bought the injen used and the person before me had melted plastic on it and tried getting it off and scrapped off part of the blued tip and i thought it looked like ****. so i used some fine emery paper ( black sandpaper for metal) and did it to the whole tip got rid of the melted plastic and scratched off blue tip. made it one unison brushed look. I love the look so much better then before.

thanks for the comment.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Very cool. I may end up doing that to mine. Especially if it gets scratched up etc in the future.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Its not bad... looks good on your E, I prefume that look over the N1 but i like the sound of N1 better than injen style.

·
Registered
288 Posts
what do you guys think? it is the new brushed stainless tip.

When I got my Injen exhaust and saw the blue tip, I thought something was wrong with it, so I bought some chrome cleaner. Then, I discovered it was supposed to be that way.

I like the look of your tip, but I also like the blue tip-looks different.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love the blue tip but the tip was really messed up from the previous owner. part of the blur tip was scratched off there was still a little melted plastic on it and the tip was just plan bad looking. so this was the next option after trying to polish it with no luck. looks good and i cant get mad for the price i payed well worth it.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
When I got my Injen exhaust and saw the blue tip, I thought something was wrong with it, so I bought some chrome cleaner. Then, I discovered it was supposed to be that way.

I like the look of your tip, but I also like the blue tip-looks different.
let me guess, you're one of the few that haven't modded a Japanese branded car before... :roll: its all good... we've all been there... well, some anyways :lol::roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts