Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Injen Exhaust

I just ordered it for $528. Ill post pics as soon as i get it and install it.
That's a great price! Who did you order it from? I got mine from AutoAnything and paid almost $600 for it. The muffler shop only charged me $32 to install it-30 minutes to install. If you're handy, would be really to install yourself. I'd did a video with sound, will upload to YouTube.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
288 Posts
Thanks! I checked them out-decent prices. I'll have to bookmark them.

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I was thinking the same exact thing, $400 and change means $400.56, not $489.00.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Is this the newer version with the logo etched into the color burnt tip. Been looking for this one. I had the older one with the logo welded on and sold it, didn't like how it looked and there was that flange replacement issue for AWD.

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
You can get it @ 2kracing.com for $400 and change.
Can anyone clarify 2kracing.com says its only 03-06 models but its the same part number as the autoanything site that states through 08. Would like to save the $100 but want to make sure I'm getting the right one.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Can anyone clarify 2kracing.com says its only 03-06 models but its the same part number as the autoanything site that states through 08. Would like to save the $100 but want to make sure I'm getting the right one.

Thanks,
Injen only lists ONE part number for the Element Exhaust. SES1726
It is what I have on my 08 SC, fit like a glove. Here is the link to
the Injen website:

http://www.injen.com/docs/other/search.asp?stop=1&Year=2008&MakeID=2&ModelID=45&Eng=L4

1 - 13 of 13 Posts