Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what product to use to clean the inside of the roof cloth? My dealer was replacing the window seals and the tech's hand and finger imprints are all over.

Thanks

·
Registered
116 Posts
Someone somewhere said that babywipes were great on grease on the interior. The Orange sticky remover may do the job as well.

·
Registered
245 Posts
[quote:2129848751="Element"]Does anyone know what product to use to clean the inside of the roof cloth? My dealer was replacing the window seals and the tech's hand and finger imprints are all over.

Thanks[/quote:2129848751]

I recommend some paper towels soaked in simple green for stains caused by you...but for the one's the tech made...well a call to the dealer or a complimentary "detail" coupon sounds about right.... :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would take it back to the dealer and get them to clean it. They messed it up. If you clean it a bugger it you own the problem. If they clean it and bugger it they still own the problem.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys,

I took the car back this morning and the dealer will detail the car. They were sorry about the dirt and grime caused by their tech's. I also told them to tighten the plastic window trim, clean the seat covers and ordered a new window sticker < the anti-theft mobilizer > that they destroyed. I know i am anal but this is my 1st brand new car :D :D :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's your Element, your allowed to be anal. 99% of Honda dealers will treat you well. Especially if it's thiers screw up. Besides, I have a feeling that Honda monitors this site and is well aware of the good, bad and ugly talked about here. We just need to keep it coming.

Build it....and they will come....and drive it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts