Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What would be the easiest way to install a TFT screen and a gaming system for the back seats of my E? Is there any way of doing this without seeing wires or drilling into the E? Thanks for any help or replies.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have seen wireless screens that you can just slip onto your seat rest (kinda like a visor organizer). Check the websites of major discount retailers like Target, Walmart, etc. From what I remember they were cheap so the quality may not be fantastic but they do seem like a quick, easy and non-permanent display option.

·
Registered
914 Posts
You could also just buy the screen that attaches to the gaming platform and the battery that attaches also. Then you can use Tapestry's method of bungee on a milk-crate to hold it in place. This way, you don't have to tear up your seats or interior.

The alternative is to get a game boy advance, or the new one the N-gage or something like that by Nokia. Or a laptop, then you/kids could do something productive like learning to use different software or still play games.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am having two screens installed in the head-rest, with a quick-disconnect plug incase I wanna take the head rest out. The PS2 is going to be installed where the factory sub is with extenstion wires run underneth so you can plug in the controllers in the back so you dont have wires running through the car. You wont see the wires from the screens because they'll run down the head rest post into the seat.

·
Registered
394 Posts
[quote:522ee4430f=" "]I am having two screens installed in the head-rest, with a quick-disconnect plug incase I wanna take the head rest out. The PS2 is going to be installed where the factory sub is with extenstion wires run underneth so you can plug in the controllers in the back so you dont have wires running through the car. You wont see the wires from the screens because they'll run down the head rest post in1to the seat.[/quote:522ee4430f]

Where did you install the PWR - Inverter?
I'd like to install a play station 2 system in my Element.
This has been on my mined for some time now?
I could some pointers and ideas you might have..
And do you have any pictures?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts