Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished installing my chrome hexagon CloudRider grill. After reading some of the posts regarding the quality of the grills, I was expecting a lot less than I got. I don't know if the new styles are thicker than the older ones, but it feels plenty strong to me; at least for the cost.

This should be my last accessory for a while I think. So far I've done:
keyless entry
OEM security system
Aftermarket tint (35% front, 20% back)
larger armrest with storage
Stant locking gas cap
Optilux 2500 Driving lights (wired in series to reduce power, used as DRLs)
Sylvania Silverstar headlight bulbs
Honda Pilot leather steering wheel
CloudRider grill

The wife is starting to notice the number of packages showing up at the house. Hopefully, I won't come across any other stuff I just "need" to have.

eKennedy

·
Registered
4 Posts
E,
Do you have any pictures of your new Cloudrider Grill? I am curious to see the design difference from the previous models. Also, did you install an upper and lower grill?
Thanks.

·
Registered
359 Posts
[quote:98b9542082="eKennedy"]I just finished installing my chrome hexagon CloudRider grill. After reading some of the posts regarding the quality of the grills, I was expecting a lot less than I got. I don't know if the new styles are thicker than the older ones, but it feels plenty strong to me; at least for the cost.
eKennedy[/quote:98b9542082]

I must agree. I have one of the original slat style CloudRiders and have had it on my silver E for about 3,000 miles. The guard is plenty strong and tough. Since it is the polished stainless I also do not have to worry about any chipping. After 3000 miles, not one ding, scratch or any problem. It does collect a lot of bugs however, which is a good reason to have the guard in the first place.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Oh please post pics - I've been dying to see the hex version. If you need photo hosting space just let me know.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I posted some pics that CloudRider sent me over in this
thread

My E is also an SOP so I was able to get a good idea of what mine would look like.

eKennedy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts