Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
91 Posts
[quote:4b21aa057f="cozmakio"]After installing, did you think the Leather cover was better than the factory cover? So far I am pretty happy with the factory cover, its got a nice feel to it, but i have a leather cover on backorder. I'm just wondering if it makes a big difference, and if it makes it a lot thicker?

Thanks.[/quote:4b21aa057f]
This was my first accessory to install and was worth it in my opinion, not only makes the wheel thicker but just nice to have something organic in the car besides myself..

· Registered
91 Posts
[quote:d4a19fbe40="jlo"]I attempted to install the steering wheel cover last night and I was following the instructions and I was being carefull not to pull to hard on the thread, but I still ended up with a torn hole right at the top of the steering wheel.

Upon close inspection,I noticed that the cover was defective to begin with. The holes are generally located at the thicker part of the cover, but there are some holes that are misplaced further inside where it is weaker.

So be sure to check the cover for this defect before installation.

I hope Honda would replace it.[/quote:d4a19fbe40]

I installed mine and found that some holes were mis-spaced and some non-existent. Should have returned it then. If I were you I would return it immediately !!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.