Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
just curious if the oem sub will fit why would it not work If you installed an amp to push it?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Ive always thought I could buy the sub for my LX and simply stick it in then wire, didn't know I'd have to fabricate anything to make it fit. Good to know for when I buy an EX sub/enclosure to replace my cubby hole.

·
Registered
868 Posts
See i'm running a bigger amp, and pulled out the wiring & going to wire in custom lines to the Kicker sub i have and seal the box.
So it actually is pretty plug in play as long as i have a small amp for it, never asked about upgrading and customizing just swaping in oem with a little amp :p

·
Registered
868 Posts
I'm either doing this mod or adding to it and attempting a fiberglass build:lol: I always bite off more than i can chew.

·
Registered
868 Posts
so it was you who just bought the SC console off ebay i guess? I'll have one when I can afford one, until then I'm going to find a good deal on a EX sub and enclosure to last me!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Well if you want to sell the enclosure/grill and all that without the sub I'll still be interested :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.