Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

this is my first time posting, I know a lot of questions get asked about compatibility with these tires but I was curious in regards to them paired with Integra Type R Wheels.

I just rolled the dice on 5 ITR Wheels 16x7 (50 offset) 5x114.3 with Kumho Tires Road Venture AT51 235/70/16 and was wondering if anybody knows if I would experience any rub or if I'll need to pick up any spacers to make the wheels fit? I have a 2007 EX AWD stock suspension.

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, this is very helpful. Your ride looks great! I'm a big fan of all the additions you made.
Cheers!
Thank you! Patience is key, it takes time to learn the proper lessons to build these out correctly. It still needs some small tweaks here & there, but overall I am so happy with how its turning out.

Dont hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Well I run 235 70 16 snow tires on my Element on Acura wheels which I believe are the same offset as the OE element wheels, around 45. They dont rub without any spacer but if you have a jack and the tools to install the wheels yourself, just try installing one front wheel and see if you think you need a spacer with that wheel tire combo

·
Registered
2004 Fiji LX Ecamper “Ellie,” 2008 Atomic EX “Otherment,” 2003 Eternal EX Chop Top “Chop_E”
406 Posts
They look great! If you want center caps look into the older embossed caps from the Prelude or the like and paint them to match.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That’s awesome! I am interested in center caps, it can be a bit confusing when trying to find an alternative to the original +$200 center caps.
Do you know if any of these pictured will fit the wheels?
White Black Jaw Mammal Font

·
Registered
2004 Fiji LX Ecamper “Ellie,” 2008 Atomic EX “Otherment,” 2003 Eternal EX Chop Top “Chop_E”
406 Posts
The lower left is what I had in mind if they would fit your wheels. You may need to measure your wheels to see if they will.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts