Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could some one post some picts of the interior of their Galapogos Green E?

I test drove a NightHawk Black Pearl E and I loved the black and grey interior color scheme.

I ordered a Gal Green E but failed to see what the interior looks like.

Honda's site says that it is grey and green. Does this combo look bad?
I can't tell from the Quicktime clip that they have.

Please someone help me ......

TIA

-Nick

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nick..... I have the Galapagos Green with the grey and green interior. Don't worry about it. You will LOVE it. It is a beautiful and rich looking combination.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Nick248,

I can't agree with DrAlbertLee more. The green is super. The color is quite rich looking, and does not show dirt and grime like several other Elements do.

I will see about getting a few pics to T-Mac for posting if I can.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank for the reassurance !! If a pict can be had, that would be awesome!

Again ... thanks!

-Nick

·
Registered
42 Posts
I ordered the SOP...and green was my second choice. I test drove the GG...and it was not bad at all. I much preferred it to the blue interior...only my personal preference. I for one have yet to see the black/grey combo that I ordered.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I'll pass on the Green steering wheel. There are somethings that I feel shouldn't be green, and a steering wheel is one of them :D

I just hope the grey isn't too washed out and give the impression of a cheaply made, lower trim level vehicle.

-Nick

·
Registered
43 Posts
How, Good looking kids!!!

Those are some great pictures....
I have the same color ex 4wd.
Don't have the option of the 2 awesome dogs though, just one jack russel!

Looks like you guys are having fun with it!

Karl.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I love green. I only saw one once, just the outside. There were no green ones when I bought mine. If there had been that is probably what I would have gone with. Don't get wrong, I love my SLM with the gray/black interior. I did put a green leather dream catcher on the rear view mirror and on the way home tonight I thought about getting a green steering wheel cover to get some green in there. Any thoughts on that? Do any of you think that would look silly??

If I had to do it all over again, I bet it would have been the green. The outside was such a gorgeous color.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts