Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Simple question...I'm looking at ordering a 2WDM EX in Shoreline Mist, but I can't figure out what the interior colors are. The materials all say black and grey, but I see lots of pictures on the web with grey and blue?

If you've got one, can you let me know what the interior colors are??

Thnx...

DougUp

·
Registered
249 Posts
dougup,

The interior upper sides and ceiling are a nice light grey. The dash is a 2 -tone light grey and medium dark grey. The seats are black and dark grey, mostly black.
I love the shoreline mist color because it has a light champaign tan look with a hint of silver. For such a rich color it has an Outdoors look to it. Hope this helps 8)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Shoreline Mist is the color I had to drive out-of-town to view in person, fell in love with the exteror and interior. #1 on my list at the moment and needing to purchase before I explode!

The Silver, Blue and Green have the lighter gray interior with the accent colors the color of the vehicle. I have only yet to see the green in person to fully appreciate the color and the color contrasts. These alsoshare the std. gray color body composite panels.

The Black, Orange and Mist have the black interior with the gray accent colors. IBUTCHMAN is right on the money. These are very classy interiors. And I believe, anyone correct me if I am wrong, that these share the metallic style body composite panels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts