Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find these dimensions. With the back seats folded up what is the width between the seats when they are folded up?

What is the length from the back of the front seats to the back hatch.

I'm interested in hauling RC planes around in one of these. I have one plane that the 48" wing doesn't come off. I have other wings that are 63" long.

Thanks

Kelvin

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is of interest to me, too, because I would like to get an inflatable mattress that would fit on the floor with the rear seats folded to the sides.

(Yes, I could just go out and measure the damned thing myself, but surely someone on here has already done that -- or else bought a mattress that fits and can tell me what its size is.)

- Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Kelvin said:
I can't seem to find these dimensions. With the back seats folded up what is the width between the seats when they are folded up?

What is the length from the back of the front seats to the back hatch.

About seven feet from the back of the cupholders to the hactch

The wall to wall distance is about 3 feet 10 inches at the floor level. It varies a bit as it's not exactly square

·
Registered
14 Posts
What is the interior height? I assume that the tailgate opening is slightly smaller than the cargo area (due to hinges, etc), so what I'm really getting at is what's the tallest object that can be loaded upright through the tailgate?

Thanks.

Softarch

·
Registered
18 Posts
hello,

Since we're all here inquiring about dimensions, does anyone know why the 4WD version has more interior (volume) room?

One would think that with the added mechanical components of the 4WD system the interior space should be smaller?

Just a thought, Maybe I'm out for lucnch...

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
perhaps the sun roof adds that itty bitty extra room??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts