Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone thought of how to make one? I was thinking it would be cool to hang my boards on the inside walls so that they wouldnt get cold (the screws tend to loosen on the drive if outside). Anybody to any sort of hanging on the rear side walls? I know its early, but its hot in Cali and I am dreaming of snow!

·
Registered
957 Posts
I thought about this too.

My thought would be to get a couple of those dog barriers with slats and fold the seats aghainst the sides, then you could stick em in betweeen the two barriers and the bindings should keep them from sliding around.

Two of these placed strategically in the back cabin should do the trick.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I work for sports rack and we sell the pet barriers. It is possible to place to in the "E" and carry boards. I would suggest securing the board to the barrier with a strap or bungee. You can check out www.sportsrack.com to purchase the barrier. We offer all element club members a discount if you say you saw us on this site. Let me know if I can help with any questions.

·
Registered
57 Posts
[quote:56b66afe7c=" "](the screws tend to loosen on the drive if outside). [/quote:56b66afe7c] Son what have you been smoking???? What screws? on your board ???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts