Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a carbon fiber kit to put all over the interior - anyone else planning on using trim inside other than OEM? I will get photos once I install it. :wink:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Please post photos ASAP, I have been wanting to do same thing but waiting to see it installed first. Thanks, andy

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got some of the carbon fiber installed but have no clue how to get my photos up since I do not have a website?

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
[quote:4bfaa09b3d="VAK9girl"]I got some of the carbon fiber installed but have no clue how to get my photos up since I do not have a website?[/quote:4bfaa09b3d]

i can host them for you, PM me.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Carrie Kopp, you are not being stupid

what they are talking about is I think a film which you tape on the black stuff around the radio and window switch And carbon fiber is something that is usually balck and gray very lightweight looks like small checkerboards, to give you an example if you ever see an import car such as a Civic with a black hood it is usually made of carbon fiber :D

Hope it Helps :D

Here is a website that sells it, http://www.wooddash.com/samples.html it is the one on top of REAL CARBON FIBER :D

·
EOC Staff
659 Posts
Carbon fiber is exactly what its name says it is... its main purpose was originally its weight... the reason so many import tuners use carbon fiber is it is SUPER light that is why it is used to replace a big steel hood. But now it is mainly cosmetic, i mean how much weight can swapping factory plastic trim for carbon fiber really save.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts