Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2007 Element .... I am having intermittent cranking issues... it will sound like it is going to crank, and then it doesnt', it is firing, but not starting. It does start, but sometimes it can take quite a few tries.

I've taken it in and they said the battery and starter check ok... Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? It doesn't matter if it is the first time I've started it for the day or the third...

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sorry it is a 2007 SC with 30000 miles..... It acts like it is going to start... it goes. nananananah... nanananaanh..... is is TRYING to start, but it is like it is not getting fire..... sometimes it does it a few times sometimes 10 times... then it starts...

Then it starts... does not matter what the temp outside is, or how many times it has been started before....

THIS!!!!

I think maybe you are saying that the engine does turn over but does not fire right of way

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HA!!! Typical woman! I DO have a lot of keys on my key ring... I will take them off and see what happens.... so far I've started it twice today and it has started right up!!! Thanks for all your help! I will keep all posted in case someone else has the same issue!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.