Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Element owner. I've had her for 1 week. It's been a big adjustment for me coming from a 96 Subaru-finally got my seat adjusted and gotton used to the new view and it's smooth sailing from now on. I have ordered carpet and I think I will get the storage armrest-I would like to install it myself, but I'm afraid I will harm something-any testimonials on how easy it is to install, I've never done a mod before. Also, I don't like the black holes where the fog lights go, has anyone used the "fake ones" from Jerry, amd how do they look and was it easy to install? regards,jd

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Looks good for a non-SOP

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Welcome to the EOC! Nice pics. Don't mind Jojo, looks like she is never happy ;-) (but I have to agree we need more pictures of that pug).:D

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome to the EOC from NC!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to the cult fellow NY'er.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I would like to install it myself, but I'm afraid I will harm something-any testimonials on how easy it is to install, I've never done a mod before.
Don't be afraid to attempt any mod. If you search the forum you will find instructions about how to do almost anything. Disregard the illegal things.:D

Welcome, too.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Welcome and ditto what Junk-E said... 3rd pic down you can see your NY plate letters/numbers even though its angled away...

Anyway, congrats man!
LBD

·
Registered
324 Posts
Hey welcome to the club camershy. I'm not too far away. I'm in Orange County. Be sure to check out the Northeast section on the main page. Very active group that hosts a lot of mini-meets! Come join the madness :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts