Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm Chelsea, from Waco Texas.
I bought a used Atomic Blue Metallic 2006 Honda Element 4WD LX from Addison Texas, which is above Dallas Texas, on May 15th 2010.
It drives and handles like a dream!
Here's my baby!

·
Registered
816 Posts
welcome to eoc..car looks great,,nice color..your going to love the car more and more every day...best of luck with it..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I love my little toaster already hehe :) can't wait to drive it more :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Chelsea,

May he provide you many years of service and enjoyment...! Great job on the profile and pictures... Welcome aboard the EOC...! Let the moddin' begin...!!!

Congrats...!

LBD

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group - thanks for posting a pic (it provides proof of ownership)
let's see some more of you and your Toaster in and around your town !

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks ;) I love this place already, everyones so friendly here ;3
ahh I can't wait to get a soundsystem in my baby!
Also I'm going to Ohio this winter to go snowboarding. Hehe can't wait to see how my E handles in snow!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Thanks ;) I love this place already, everyones so friendly here ;3
ahh I can't wait to get a soundsystem in my baby!
Also I'm going to Ohio this winter to go snowboarding. Hehe can't wait to see how my E handles in snow!
Welcome to the EOC. MT is the right choice for the E!!! :)

Snowboarding in Ohio? Ohio is flat, maybe you have mixed it up with some other state or Canada :-D

·
Registered
403 Posts
I was born and raised in Northeast Ohio.....there are lots of places that are not flat. Don't live there anymore, but I'm sure there is snowboarding you can do in many places!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I was born and raised in Northeast Ohio.....there are lots of places that are not flat. Don't live there anymore, but I'm sure there is snowboarding you can do in many places!
Good to know! I was at Snow Trails once, but have lived in Columbus for 5 years. When you come from an Alpine country Ohio IS flat :-D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, congratulations!! Gorgeous color!

Addison, eh? I have some friends who live in Addison! Nice place, I really enjoy visiting the DFW area. Very friendly folks.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid (tm) until your pre-Element life is nothing but a foggy dream...:grin:

BTW nice start here, but I notice you're lacking a pic of your dog...:roll:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha thanks. And yes, I DO have a dog lmao just haven't gotten around to photographing him yet lmao

1 - 18 of 18 Posts