Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello to all, just bought my wife the E in orange and she loves the truck as much as i do. i am a pround owner & tuner of 2 DSM's ( for those who do not know what DSM stands for it is Mitsu ) and thought i would never change but when we saw the E for the first time we knew she had to have it.

Have one Question for everyone, what aftermarket alarm is the best and does it have keyless entry and such. any input would be helpful. As i refuse to pay the dealer over 700 to have the factory alarm and keyless entry. Too much cash as usual from the dealer.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Congrats on your new E! I am sure you will both enjoy it!

As far as alarms go, I went with the Viper Remote Keyless and Alarm, purchased as Circuit City....I got a deal since I get everything at cost there I paid $150 installed....it is wonderful! I don't know how I ever lived without it. Also many members have ordered direct from H and A (one of our site's sponsors) and installed it themselves!

Good luck on your decision!

Happy Motoring!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would love to install it myself but living in NJ i must have it installed by a tech or i will not get any discount, and beleive me a discount is a discount in NJ, our insurance rates here are a joke.

thank you for your help and that is the way i will go, we have a circut city right down the road and i shall go inguire about it today.

thank you again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts