Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With a fusion of classic craftsmanship and cutting-edge Italian design, Voxx has managed to create the ultimate in sophisticated and reliable wheels. Only the best wheels earn the right to bear the Voxx name. Precise, passionate design and strict manufacturing ensure that Voxx wheels give drivers beautiful form and luxurious finish. Whether it's a Euro, tuner, or luxury vehicle, Voxx offers a perfect wheel to enhance its look and style. Voxx also aims to provide demanding drivers with a variety of popular plus size applications. The final product is a wheel with precise fit, uncompromising performance and drivability, and an appealing style that stands out.

Click here for: Size, Specs, Price and Availability on the Voxx TU3

*3 Matte finishes with machined undercut and lip gives a popular look that has broad appeal.
*Brake Clip Relief (Tinnerman Relief Cuts) allows wheels to be installed without brake clip removal – no fear of vibration or wheel-offs!
*“TPMS Friendly” means any OE or after-market tire pressure monitoring sensors will fit.
*Excellent brake caliper clearance eliminates the worry of wheels not fitting.
*Conical seat lug-holes match our Gorilla lug nuts.
*Dual drill bolt pattern fits twice as many vehicles.

*Lifetime warranty on workmanship and material defects.
*One-year warranty on finish defects.
*690 kg. Load carrying capacity.

MATTE BRONZE~MATTE GUNMETAL~MATTE BLACK

15" - Coming Soon
16" - Available
17" - Available
18" - Coming Soon​

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
OK, they may be pretty, but you'll need the magic decoder to figure out what size they are.

for the wheel labelled 16X7 5-100/11438GMU, i finally figured out that i needed to parse it as
16X7 5-100/114 38 GMU
so these are 16x7 and fit multiple bolt patterns, 5-100 and 5-114(.3) w/ a 38mm offset in GunMetal Undercut

i wasn't able to determine the center bore from the documentation on the website.

also couldn't find the weight.

but maybe you're a better detective than i am.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, they may be pretty, but you'll need the magic decoder to figure out what size they are.

for the wheel labelled 16X7 5-100/11438GMU, i finally figured out that i needed to parse it as
16X7 5-100/114 38 GMU
so these are 16x7 and fit multiple bolt patterns, 5-100 and 5-114(.3) w/ a 38mm offset in GunMetal Undercut

i wasn't able to determine the center bore from the documentation on the website.

also couldn't find the weight.

but maybe you're a better detective than i am.

We appreciate your input nacranym. We're working hard on making improvements to our website and more detailed information on our wheels is being discusses.

To answer your questions, the hub bore on all the TU3's is 73.1mm. As you may know, all the wheels we sell come with free hub centric rings (when applicable). The weights are as follows:

15" - 16.2lbs
16" - 18.0lbs
17" - 19.8lbs.
18" - TBA

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Yeah, but paying off bills is more important than wheels right now. Plus winter is right around the corner....don't need new wheels. May need new tires in a couple of months though.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
We appreciate your input nacranym. We're working hard on making improvements to our website and more detailed information on our wheels is being discusses.

To answer your questions, the hub bore on all the TU3's is 73.1mm. As you may know, all the wheels we sell come with free hub centric rings (when applicable). The weights are as follows:

15" - 16.2lbs
16" - 18.0lbs
17" - 19.8lbs.
18" - TBA
thanks. now i can look at them more seriously.
do your hub centric rings change the effective offset?

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks. now i can look at them more seriously.
do your hub centric rings change the effective offset?
Hub centric rings do not affect the offset in anyway. Most aftermarket wheels have a larger hub bore than what the vehicle calls for. Hub centric rings are used to fill this gap centering the wheel correctly on the vehicles hub.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts