Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks:

Honda calls it Cargo Khaki, but I call it Band-Aid. I've had some other lovely Band-Aid colored vehicles over the years - an old Mercury Cougar wagon, a Volvo 245 wagon, a Mercedes 300TD wagon... (sadly, never a Jeep Grand Wagoneer) and so I simply had to have the Band-Aid flavored Element. I was searching all of the northeast. Imagine my surprise when a 17k mile, CPO example showed up at the closest Honda dealer to me. Sold.

That was a little under two trouble-free years ago. I've been using the club for help here and there, but thought it was time to say hello. I've attached a picture of the E from the 4th of July. Shortly after the picture was taken, I broke a finger... making it impossible to use the boats or the bike that weekend... such is life!

My friends are considering an E - we both have Mini Coopers as our other cars - and I was telling them about the eCamper last week. Three days later, they saw one in person, a block from their house. I think they'll be joining us shortly.

Best,
Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Djugurba,

Well, it's my first time running into this thread :shock: (as well as the other...:shock:) Irregardless, welcome to the EOC...!

May she provide you with many years of service and enjoyment...! Now, you can concentrate on getting a Band-Aid trailer for camping...? (Just sayin'...)

Congrats...!

LBD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts