Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my 03 Element and I'm loving the speaker system - can't go wrong with a SUB!

Like many I have my music library on my ipod touch and I'm looking for a place holder for my ipod. Any suggestions? Pictures would help?

Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just got my 03 Element and I'm loving the speaker system - can't go wrong with a SUB!

Like many I have my music library on my ipod touch and I'm looking for a place holder for my ipod. Any suggestions? Pictures would help?

Thanks
I replaced the head unit and keep it in the glovebox and use the new head unit to control it...

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
That is just a base, what do you use to mount the iPod to the Kuda???

Since I have the USA-SPEC iPod adaptor, I keep the iPod in the glove box.
If I need to see it, it sits in the cubby hole just above the glove box.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I have a Panavise bracket and a ProClip holder for iPhone. They both use the universal hole patterns so they can mate perfectly together.

I also have a Kuda base mount and another ProClip holder for my iPod Classic 160GB. The Kuda mount just provides a flat surface. You can either stick something on it or screw something to it. I screwed my ProClip holder on.

---
Panavise - part# 751171003 & image

http://www.panavise.com/index.html?pageID=1&id1=30&startat=1&--woSECTIONSdatarq=30&--SECTIONSword=ww

---
ProClip - select your iPod touch model, select from several different styles and options

http://www.proclipusa.com/home/home.aspx

·
Registered
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
That is just a base, what do you use to mount the iPod to the Kuda???

Since I have the USA-SPEC iPod adaptor, I keep the iPod in the glove box.
If I need to see it, it sits in the cubby hole just above the glove box.
I use mine in the cubbyhole. I put it on random play and let it do its thing.:)

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just got velcro pads from walmart and velcroed mine right next to the stereo controls. Is right there in front of me, can change settings or see songs as needed and looks nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts