Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 03 Element and I'm loving the speaker system - can't go wrong with a SUB!

Like many I have my music library on my ipod touch and I'm looking for a place holder for my ipod. Any suggestions? Pictures would help?

Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just got my 03 Element and I'm loving the speaker system - can't go wrong with a SUB!

Like many I have my music library on my ipod touch and I'm looking for a place holder for my ipod. Any suggestions? Pictures would help?

Thanks
I replaced the head unit and keep it in the glovebox and use the new head unit to control it...

·
Registered
2,022 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
That is just a base, what do you use to mount the iPod to the Kuda???

Since I have the USA-SPEC iPod adaptor, I keep the iPod in the glove box.
If I need to see it, it sits in the cubby hole just above the glove box.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I have a Panavise bracket and a ProClip holder for iPhone. They both use the universal hole patterns so they can mate perfectly together.

I also have a Kuda base mount and another ProClip holder for my iPod Classic 160GB. The Kuda mount just provides a flat surface. You can either stick something on it or screw something to it. I screwed my ProClip holder on.

---
Panavise - part# 751171003 & image

http://www.panavise.com/index.html?pageID=1&id1=30&startat=1&--woSECTIONSdatarq=30&--SECTIONSword=ww

---
ProClip - select your iPod touch model, select from several different styles and options

http://www.proclipusa.com/home/home.aspx

·
Registered
2,022 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
That is just a base, what do you use to mount the iPod to the Kuda???

Since I have the USA-SPEC iPod adaptor, I keep the iPod in the glove box.
If I need to see it, it sits in the cubby hole just above the glove box.
I use mine in the cubbyhole. I put it on random play and let it do its thing.:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts