Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,687 Posts
Welcome to the EOC Xanless47! :)

Polished aluminum wheels need a lot of maintenance to keep them looking new. Brake dust, high humidity, and high heat attacks that shiny polished finish very quickly. Count on doing a whole lot of polishing if you want to keep those polished wheels polished! :)

Unless you are putting them on a show car that is stored inside 95% of the time (not what the typical Element owner does!), look for some wheels that are plated or powder coated instead.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just purchased these wheels in flat black 16x9... waiting on my tires to come in before I can mount them on my Element. They have a -12 offset, not sure if that helps out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just purchased these wheels in flat black 16x9... waiting on my tires to come in before I can mount them on my Element. They have a -12 offset, not sure if that helps out.
I believe OEM size/offset is 16x6.5 5x115mm bolt pattern +45 offset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2007 LX MT/FWD
55 Posts
Hello,
From some reading on this site. I was lead to believe(if, I read correctly) that the wheels on the Honda Element, offset was 42-? and an offset of 38-45 will fit without any problems ?(with stock215/70/16 tires). But, I'm only going by what I've read on this site... Wheels the fit....
Yet, the steel rims on my 2007 LX are stamped J 16x61/2JJ DOT TOPY K 10 09 06OFF45 which, would lead me to believe they were made Oct. 09 of 2006 with offset of 45. Your rims may vary....The Element I own was made in 11/06 according to the vin. label in the door jam.

Which, leads me to believe that a wheel with only 18 offset and AT tires will lead to problems in fitment.... Yet, it's not my car. Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can I assume the lift kit was essential to make this tire and wheel combo work?
That I’m not 100% on… I think I saw somewhere someone was running 245/75/16’s on stock suspension but there was a number of issues of rubbing… I got the idea from another guy who had a 2 inch lift on his E with the same tire/wheel combo and had no issues so I assumed I wouldn’t have any issues with a 3 inch lift

·
Registered
169 Posts
That I’m not 100% on… I think I saw somewhere someone was running 245/75/16’s on stock suspension but there was a number of issues of rubbing… I got the idea from another guy who had a 2 inch lift on his E with the same tire/wheel combo and had no issues so I assumed I wouldn’t have any issues with a 3 inch lift
I’m lifted 3 inches and I’m not even on 245/76/16 I heard the biggest without out a lift was 225/75

·
Registered
169 Posts
No lift needed with these tires barley rub under the fender till the plastic wears out I did it before my lift and it was fine

1 - 17 of 17 Posts