Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I emailed both [email protected] and [email protected] yesterday with a question and got my email returned undelivered with the following error message: "The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable or not local (state 14)."

Is the Elemmat business still open? If so, my original question was as follows:

Does the element tray liner fit the 2010 ex? The pictures seem to show an
older lx style, and although there is a place to note the trim level,
there does not appear to be a place to input the year.

Thanks

·
Registered
510 Posts
BUMP!

BJ! are you home... your EMAIL is BUSTED!!!!!!

FIX YO STUFFFS!!!!

Also, hows my order doing? I ordered a few days ago and no call, no email, no nothin! SRS BZNZ whats going on?

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Yea dave... i will be calling them in reguards to my order very soon (whats their phone number and ill do it now, cant access the site from work)

I am in hopes that i will get a reply soon. If not, i will be posting my experiences here in order to keep everybody else in the loop on this company.

·
Registered
510 Posts
UPDATE: Just spoke with a guy at murdock industrial, who btw, has the most soothing voice ever (for a dude). Anyway My order will be shipped tomorrow. If you need to contact them via email he said [email protected] is a good email. I also informed him that the elemmat email addy was busted and he said he would look into getting that fixed.

A+ well done murdock industrial.

Phone number btw 800-426-5273

EDIT: SHort answer... Yes... Elemmat is still open for business and in full effect

·
Registered
510 Posts
Yes they're still open... here are some pics of what just arrived in the mail for me today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts