Honda Element Owners Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered and paid for an EOC decal thru PayPal on April 24. To date (May 26) I have not received it. I've also E Mailed asking if there is a problem with my order, and have not received a reply. Does anyone know what is going on? I think this goes beyond having personal problems.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I ordered and paid for an EOC decal thru PayPal on April 24. To date (May 26) I have not received it. I've also E Mailed asking if there is a problem with my order, and have not received a reply. Does anyone know what is going on? I think this goes beyond having personal problems.
I ordered a Licence Plate frame on 5/17/10...still no sign :|

·
Registered
816 Posts
has anyone that ordered an oec sticker in past 5 to 6 weeks recived it yet..ive sent p.m's to make sure my order was recived or to see if there is a problem with my order,,but no answer...just wondering..

·
Registered
10 Posts
EOC Sticker from the EOC Store

Purchased from there by Paypal on May 14th and still hasn't arrived.
Spdrcr5 the guy who's running that area hasn't logged on since Dec last year.
Is someone else handling the stickers and plate frame sales?

Thanks!

·
12,179 Posts
Purchased from there by Paypal on May 14th and still hasn't arrived.
Spdrcr5 the guy who's running that area hasn't logged on since Dec last year.
Is someone else handling the stickers and plate frame sales?

Thanks!

Threads merged. Please see link in post #6 Okami.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Still haven't recieved anything and the EOC decal store is not showing that the seller may be having shipping delays.
If there is going to be an ongoing issue with shipping things out the store should be closed untill further notice untill the seller gets back on track.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Larry is still handling significant issues at home, and plans to have orders out this week. Thank you everyone for understanding.
Still haven't recieved anything and the EOC decal store is not showing that the seller may be having shipping delays.
If there is going to be an ongoing issue with shipping things out the store should be closed untill further notice untill the seller gets back on track.
REALLY???? DO YOU READ???? PLEASE read the ENTIRE thread before you
post up stuff like this!!! This is the SECOND time you have posted AFTER
the post that Junebug and spdrcr5 posted!!!!

Here is the link you keep missing:

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=862843

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He's had plenty of time to get them out....family issues or not. We all have stuff we have to deal with in life. You just work around them, and get on with it. I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't some other reason? After all....how long does it take to make up and ship some decals? He should get his paid for orders out, and then just stop taking orders until he is ready, or able, or interested enough, to run his business. Sound cold? I've got a dying mother, but around our house, life goes on.

·
Registered
74 Posts
He's had plenty of time to get them out....family issues or not. We all have stuff we have to deal with in life. You just work around them, and get on with it. I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't some other reason? After all....how long does it take to make up and ship some decals? He should get his paid for orders out, and then just stop taking orders until he is ready, or able, or interested enough, to run his business. Sound cold? I've got a dying mother, but around our house, life goes on.
no offense but i agree. i want my EOC decal to show that i love my element and this forum and i cant even do it

·
Registered
836 Posts
Maybe he could send the EOC sticker file to another member/moderator that has the ability to make these? I bought some stickers out of the trading post and they arrived in 3 days, a couple were custom so I know that member could print them out and ship them out. Seems logical to me since he can't get them out currently.

And were not allowed to take an image of the EOC sticker into a local shop and have it printed up because of copyrights or something like that, correct??

·
Registered
71 Posts
No EOC Decal As Of Yet

Hanging in there and nothing yet, no replied emails. Placed order on 26 Jun and it is now 12 Jul? Must be busy so I will check back in later.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My order was placed and paid for late April. I think we have a dead beat vendor on here. With lame excuses.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a long time to wait.....

I submitted my order on 6/30/10. An email to everyone who ordered would be nice and he would not have been buried in emails. It sounds like people understand his problem but if he talking about remodeling his house.......I just want to add my concern the others who are still waiting. At $9.00 a sticker the total collected is adding up.

·
Registered
816 Posts
i have no problem waiting for my order,,i do understand his mom is sick.i did order it in april...however he has not updated us in about 5 weeks,,all i would like is an update...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.