Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I vote for front seat covers. Just ordered two seat covers, a bungee holder and front floor mats! Can't wait to get my gear. :)

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I'm happy we got in our large order and picked up 2 sets of the Factory B Grade all weathers.
They were MINT, just had some dust in the rubber when pressed but neither we nor my father care.

Saved us a fortune 39.99 BRAND NEW Each for a full set!!
I checked today to see if they still had another set & they were gone, so we got Lucky!

·
Registered
997 Posts
I'm still working on coming up with some way to do them that creates some more interest.

If we are selling one or less of each item we put on special it doesn't seem to be a big hit.

The smaller items get requested a lot but since they are generally less expensive a 10% or so discount doesn't amount to much for them.

-Trevor
http://www.HandA-Accessories.com/element.html

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
I'm still working on coming up with some way to do them that creates some more interest.

If we are selling one or less of each item we put on special it doesn't seem to be a big hit.

The smaller items get requested a lot but since they are generally less expensive a 10% or so discount doesn't amount to much for them.

Trevor, how about doing a quarterly special instead of monthly? Have it match up with the change of seasons so that for example when Spring rolls around you can have the roof rack or bike/kayak attachment on special. In the Winter ski rack, etc. Then you would be able to rotate the larger items that more people generally are interested in and they would really only be going on special once/year. Then you could toss in monthly specials when you get a good price on something such as the oil filters or whatever the item might be.

Just an idea. :)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
997 Posts
I guess I'll try going with the random item for a while longer, trying a different item each month.

-Trevor

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey Trevor...

Any word on the Side Steps for 2009-10...? I've gotten my window visors and magnetic oil deflector so now I'm itching to get those side steps...!

Thanks for your continued support of the EOC sir...!

LBD

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Excellent...!

Thank you sir for your prompt reply...!

LBD

21 - 31 of 31 Posts