Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Go for it

however, if you are looking for a really sweet ride - PM Fujiisan really quickly, he is selling his CUSTOMIZED E for just a tad more than that

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go for it

however, if you are looking for a really sweet ride - PM Fujiisan really quickly, he is selling his CUSTOMIZED E for just a tad more than that
Thanks, Orangee. Actually, orange is my fave color Element. I saw Fujisan's ad. It's pretty cool, but I'm in San Jose, CA and he's in NY.

·
Registered
816 Posts
hey,,mc9000...that one on craigslist is a very good deal,,however have it checked out by a good machanic,,,then try to get him down to 11k,,,good luck with it,,i have the same car ,,same color,,just mine is a 2004

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Bigsmokes. I'll contact the seller and see if there's a mecahnic in the area who could look at it.

·
Registered
816 Posts
also take it for a good test drive in the streets and on the hwy,,listen and feel for anything that dont sound or feel right,,hit a few bumps and make sure the shocks are not banging,,put the windows up and down a few times make sure they go smooth,,play with the heat and a/c,,put the radio on and make sure all speakers and sub woofer are working,,,also test the power outlets front and back,,,good luck

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sounds good to me too. I am a recent new owner of the same color/same year, but an EX 2wdr. Paid about the same, but had 15,000 more on it than the one you are looking at. Seems the 4wdr Es have issues with not always having the correct fluid in the diff, so do have a Honda guy check it out. Good Luck!

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Thanks, Orangee. Actually, orange is my fave color Element. I saw Fujisan's ad. It's pretty cool, but I'm in San Jose, CA and he's in NY.
shipping !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts