Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an internet price quote from a local dealer - is this in line with what I should be paying??

It is $19,888 for a 4wd EX model and includes destination, advertising, handlining, prep and gas fees (including a full tank ). It sounds good considering some are paying MSRP, but I really don't know the dealer invoice cost. This is from a dealer in an outlying area of So. Cal. known for discount pricing - is this discount pricing?

·
Registered
7 Posts
yes - thats pretty darn good. i've been doing a lot of research in the past couple of weeks, and if you can get it for that, go for it. would you mind givng me his name? :wink:

·
Registered
96 Posts
You can get it for around 400 dollars cheaper......

·
Registered
8 Posts
pete, if you're still looking for an element, i was quoted 19522, and i see that you are located in sierra madre, i live in arcadia, and i went to honda of pasadena and they said 19522, of course I did my homework like madness, but just ask for Gabriel Gomez or Wendy Diep, they are such nice people, the price also includes the dest. charge of 460 and a full tank of gas! can't be beat! i currently own a 2WD EX in GGM. Cheers!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I actually spoke with Wendy Diep..... She will quote you a price of $19522... But you can get it for cheaper...........As i did..

·
Registered
22 Posts
[quote:d12142143b="MrCLoWnY"]I actually spoke with Wendy Diep..... She will quote you a price of $19522... But you can get it for cheaper...........As i did..[/quote:d12142143b]

That's good info, MrCLoWnY. Can you tell us where you got a better deal? I am ready to buy.

Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I paid $20.210 for my SSM AWD AT whic I think was pretty good, was $1100 under sticker.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts