·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Congrats! She is a beauty!!!!

On a secondary note you look very similar to my one brother...freakie!

Enjoy your new sweet ride!

I really need to take a picture of my baby and get it posted! Maybe I will do that today when we go to the baseballgame!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Elsie's a cutie, and so are you.

I wouldn't be surprised if your partner also found himself under her spell. :wink:

Glad you're together - hope it's a long, happy, and safe relationship.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to all for the kind replies. Yes, my partner loves my "Elsie". He is planning all sorts of road trips for us. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
iskiE, about 30 minutes after i arrived home with my E, i had a feeling that my partner wanted one really bad. the next week, he contacted my sales rep and ordered his own. now, we're a 2E family - my Elmo is silver, his Elliott is green. at least i don't have to worry about him taking my vehicle all the time. plus, the boys look great in the garage together. so, don't be surprised if you turn into a 2E family, also!!

takE carE

Ron

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:44216bcaa5="RSpen"]iskiE, about 30 minutes after i arrived home with my E, i had a feeling that my partner wanted one really bad. the next week, he contacted my sales rep and ordered his own. now, we're a 2E family - my Elmo is silver, his Elliott is green. at least i don't have to worry about him taking my vehicle all the time. plus, the boys look great in the garage together. so, don't be surprised if you turn into a 2E family, also!!

takE carE

Ron[/quote:44216bcaa5]

Elmo and Elliott - love it!

Some things are just meant to be.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I wish the plastic panels came in a dark grey or black as they appear in your photo and the concept photos...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gosh :oops: Thanks, Simon.

·
Registered
125 Posts
That's a great E. I got to see it in person and have a ride in it at the Sunday May 25 meet at IKEA in Burlington.
Thanks again for the ride, Iskie. I wonder what the Tim Horton's guy was thinking when he saw the sixth E go by. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts