Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:idea:

Why do you suppose that Honda dosen't distiguish the 4WD model with a badge of somekind? There are two ways you can tell a 4WD from a 2WD. Look under it for a driveshaft, or look on the roof for a sunroof, if you have an EX model. When driving it, I cannot tell if and when it goes into 4WD. When it comes time to sell someday (never I hope) it would be nice to have a small badge, like Honda puts on the CRV, that says "Realtime 4WD". I would also like to see a small light on the dash, that would indicate when the back wheels were being driven. I wonder why Honda badges other models, with this extra cost feature, but not the Element? Any dealer insites would be interesting! :?:

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
yeah my hubbie questioned that too when we picked up my Ellie.. it is odd.. perhaps an oversight? Hee I guess we can just pry one off another car and glue it on ours, :p

·
Registered
894 Posts
Just one request, please, no one try to "rice up" their "E" please. :lol:

Iskie

·
Registered
894 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Iskie that link was hysterical!!! Yeah that kinda stuff drives me nuts, or makes me crack up depending on the day really!

Yeah a custom Element is fine as long as IT IS DONE RIGHT, and that site shows you all the things NOT to do! Thank you so much, that was a hoot!

·
Registered
894 Posts
I dread seeing one of those ridiculous rear wings/spoilers on a "E". I saw one on a civic hatchback last week .... what a horrible sight.

Iskie

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
those rear spoilers that are like 2 foot or so above the vehicle look like handles to me.. totally ridiculous looking!

I think we have the right to shoot anyone who does that to the Element!

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
the NEW Hood ornament is a "Roof" ornament.. a tire.. that just looks goofy..

·
Registered
25 Posts
rice bus:

I think it's kinda cool tho...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts