Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I recently discovered my love for Honda Elements, I drove one the other day and knew right away this IS the car for me. I live in Sacramento, CA so close to the ocean and the mountains, I'm looking for a fun vehicle for road trips and camping. I don't have a preference of color, I'm open to what is out there. Please reply with any information!!

Thank you so much!

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,436 Posts
Welcome to the EOC Sabrah4657! :)

You seem to be in an area where there are many to choose from! (Most unlike here in FL.)

Here are a few in your area from Craigslist:

That ought to keep you busy for awhile! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey so I have a 2006 EX-P with around 60k miles that I will probably be selling very soon. It was my mom's car but after the catalytic convertor got stolen for the second time I decided I need to get her a car with a less targeted cat. It is in great shape for its age (she barely drives it) and has gone on many an adventure. I'm actually an old member of this club (there's a sticker on the back window!) but can't log into that account anymore. I would probably be selling it without the cat so that would be something to do, but the price would be reasonable at least. AWD, EX-P, auto.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in Sacramento, CA. We're still currently dealing with the police reports and such, so it might be a bit before I post it for sale, but I wanted to get it out there.

·
EOC Rank: BANNED! :)
478 Posts
And hey, I figured out my username and password! I'm The Fat Panther, posting above. Figured I should try to get my account running again since otherwise it looks like I'm a scammer lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks TheFatPanther -- I wish I still lived in the Bay Area and could come check it out more easily. Instead, I'm now in FL. Probably too far to make sense -- GLWS! I'll follow along. Hope the police reports go smoothly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey so I have a 2006 EX-P with around 60k miles that I will probably be selling very soon. It was my mom's car but after the catalytic convertor got stolen for the second time I decided I need to get her a car with a less targeted cat. It is in great shape for its age (she barely drives it) and has gone on many an adventure. I'm actually an old member of this club (there's a sticker on the back window!) but can't log into that account anymore. I would probably be selling it without the cat so that would be something to do, but the price would be reasonable at least. AWD, EX-P, auto.
I have been reading about this, such a bummer!!! Thank you for replying, reach out once things settle down and you figure out that situation. When you're looking to sell and we can see if the timing is right! Best of luck my friend!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the EOC Sabrah4657! :)

You seem to be in an area where there are many to choose from! (Most unlike here in FL.)

Here are a few in your area from Craigslist:

That ought to keep you busy for awhile! :)
Thank you sooo much! Going to look into some of these, I'm hoping to find under 110K miles, This does look like alot is out there for me to find! I appreciate your time searching!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And hey, I figured out my username and password! I'm The Fat Panther, posting above. Figured I should try to get my account running again since otherwise it looks like I'm a scammer lol.
Also Replying to this in case you aren’t on the other account;

I have been reading about this, such a bummer!!! Thank you for replying, reach out once things settle down and you figure out that situation. When you're looking to sell and we can see if the timing is right! Best of luck my friend!

·
478 Posts
Also Replying to this in case you aren’t on the other account;

Just talked to my mom about this and while she has a heavy heart about selling Cosmo, we simply cannot keep dropping money into the CC with the poor security in her complex. The police cannot seem to keep the thieves out and they've now stolen the cc twice.

A couple of things: I was mistaken about the miles. It has 90 not 60. I think my mom might have had a little senior moment there when she was texting me. Which is still low miles obviously.

I need to go and take photos of the car and then I'll be posting them along with a FS: post here. It would be lovely to have the car go to a caring owner that is part of the EOC, Cosmo has been an EOC member for 15 years (still has the original sticker on the back windshield!

I'll be sure and tag you when the post goes up and maybe you can drive out and do a socially distanced walk around of the car to check it out.

Reactions: Sabrah4657

·
Registered
14 Posts
What color
Just talked to my mom about this and while she has a heavy heart about selling Cosmo, we simply cannot keep dropping money into the CC with the poor security in her complex. The police cannot seem to keep the thieves out and they've now stolen the cc twice.

A couple of things: I was mistaken about the miles. It has 90 not 60. I think my mom might have had a little senior moment there when she was texting me. Which is still low miles obviously.

I need to go and take photos of the car and then I'll be posting them along with a FS: post here. It would be lovely to have the car go to a caring owner that is part of the EOC, Cosmo has been an EOC member for 15 years (still has the original sticker on the back windshield!

I'll be sure and tag you when the post goes up and maybe you can drive out and do a socially distanced walk around of the car to check it out.
what color is cosmo? I may be interested, only 2 states away in Washington.

·
478 Posts
What color

what color is cosmo? I may be interested, only 2 states away in Washington.
Cosmo is Tango Red Pearl. :)

·
478 Posts
A couple shots of her from way back in the day (still has the grill replacement and bug guard, no more rack, door guards or steps).

·
478 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Yes! That is perfect

Thank you so much! I also just checked out the photos, I would like to set a met up and see the Element in person I sent you a message with my email!

Hope to hear back!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you so much! I also just checked out the photos, I would like to set a met up and see the Element in person I sent you a message with my email!

Hope to hear back!
Not sure if you bought cosmo but I might be considering selling my Element.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not sure if you bought cosmo but I might be considering selling my Element.

Hello, thank you for replying to my thread! I didn’t end up getting Cosmo. What color and year is your element?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello, thank you for replying to my thread! I didn’t end up getting Cosmo. What color and year is your element?
My element is a 2011 EX 4WD with 105k ish miles on it. It has the Gobi Ladder attached, leather skin seats front and back with heated seats up front. It also has a apple car play stereo receiver and a marine battery with an inverter connected to it strong enough to plug in a MacBook charger in the center console. It also has dynamat installed throughout the flooring inside the cabin. I also can throw in a Yakima roof rack.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts