Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ISO Fog Kit for the 2010 EX Element, I do not need the fog lamp or wiring. I am just looking for the plastic pieces. I will be putting aftermarket fog head lamps in them. Only thing I hate about the new elements is need that plastic piece to get fog lamps. Does not need to be NOS. Or if anyone has any suggestion to attach aftermarkets fogs to EX that looks good definitely let me know. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2010 black SC
37 Posts
Piggybacking on your request, if anyone has any fog light components for a 2010 SC or leads for good sources, I am interested. I have searched the forums tho might have missed something... thought I'd post here since it's close to the topic.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have same Element SC as you (same year). Original fog lights for 2009-2011 SC's nowhere to be found. I searched. However, the new kit for older Elements can be found on Ebay / online for like $60. The kit includes the on/off button that fits standard Element blanker in the dash. I actually have one blanker unused as my cruise control is on the steering wheel. Another thing is that for older elements the mountings were designed for 4 holes and I think (only found one bad picture of 2010 SC bumper back with no sizes) that SC bumper for fogs has 3 holes. So small modification may be necessary (few holes to drill and maybe add some small metal plate here/there. I wish someone had a sketch of SC bumper fog holes with sizes so I don't have to take the bumper off, measure everything, put it back on and then modify fog mountings. But I guess it's the only way.. :( Stupid if they do have 3 holes..

Will suck if it's 2 holes and that clip rivet screw in the bottom. Hard to tell from these pictures. Maybe someone knows for sure and has sizes and pictures..

·
Registered
2010 black SC
37 Posts

·
Registered
2010 black SC
37 Posts
I have same Element SC as you (same year). Original fog lights for 2009-2011 SC's nowhere to be found. I searched. However, the new kit for older Elements can be found on Ebay / online for like $60. The kit includes the on/off button that fits standard Element blanker in the dash. I actually have one blanker unused as my cruise control is on the steering wheel. Another thing is that for older elements the mountings were designed for 4 holes and I think (only found one bad picture of 2010 SC bumper back with no sizes) that SC bumper for fogs has 3 holes. So small modification may be necessary (few holes to drill and maybe add some small metal plate here/there. I wish someone had a sketch of SC bumper fog holes with sizes so I don't have to take the bumper off, measure everything, put it back on and then modify fog mountings. But I guess it's the only way.. :( Stupid if they do have 3 holes..

Will suck if it's 2 holes and that clip rivet screw in the bottom. Hard to tell from these pictures. Maybe someone knows for sure and has sizes and pictures..
it also sounds like there are two wiring harnesses needed and that they differ between models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts