Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look, let's be honest. We've all thought about it; the dirty-minded of the friends we've shown the car have talked about it: A big, wide-open space in the back, seats that fold down into a big padded area, tinted windows, you know what I'm saying here? If the E's rockin, don't bother knockin', am I right, or what?

Who's gotten some action in the E? Any safety tips we need to know about (well, besides the ones you get in junior high)? No accidental parking-brake disengagements, I hope.

Let's have it.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
it's better to carry a supply of blankets and stuff with you in the car (i do anyway... it could come in handy) and when time comes, fold the seats up onto the sides... it's much more comfortable and there's more space and it also helps block out the side windows so people can't see in.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Judging from the reactions that I got about Honda's "Interior Privacy Curtain" accessory at an Element owners get-together a while back, the E is definitely a 'Shag-mobile'. All the 'couples' who were there said that it was a must-have after seeing it installed in my E. Gee, I wonder why... :wink:

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
[quote:09f3f72e46="momome"]E-Shen.. hmm sounds like you talk from experience.. :D[/quote:09f3f72e46]

all i'll say to that is... i'm a 21 year old college guy. 'nuff said! 8)

·
Registered
61 Posts
It helps to get the front windows tinted as well if you are going to have any daytime ëvents."

Jesse

1 - 8 of 8 Posts