Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,903 Posts
in order to have the neat flip up seats it really would not work with having the back as a 3 seater.. otherwise someone would be sitting on a dividing line.. not comfy.. i recall the days of my father's coupe.. that had the "hump" in the back center. i always got that darn hump..

perhaps down the road they might make an expanded version, who knows...

but overall it was not "intended" for people with kids, it was "intended" for kids..

· Registered
1,903 Posts
thehoeys: welcome, welcome.. and we have another family crew with the Element.. how cool.. yeah I think the other perfect family feature is that cleanability.. they need to make minivans like that!

ENJOY!!

· Registered
1,903 Posts
[quote:ee24b110bb="burnt-O"]Yes, we have 5 dogs that my husband and I show and weight pull- this vehicle is perfect! No worries about mud or dog hair on the carpet! If you have a dog and had hair on your vehicle's carpet, you know that that has to be the hardest stuff to get out! And this is the first vehicle that I will let my daughter eat and drink in![/quote:ee24b110bb]

all i can say to that is :D (I sooo agree!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.