Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've read and seen a lot of great ideas and was just wondering what members have done to address mods and issues other then just buying off the shelf parts.
Example:
I liked the Ridgeline console idea and was not discouraged when everybody said it would not fit. With some searching I found one and found a way to fit it in my E. I have a little more work but am looking at being pleased with the out come.
Do not be discouraged, where theres a will theres a way...Show yours.

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
while i applaud you for the mod...that does NOT look comfortable. seems really high up to be a comfortable armrest.

·
Registered
15 Posts
twrundar THANK YOU for driving a manual trans!:D -i mod everything in my life, and haven't found a reason to mod my SC....it has a well thought out; everything!:cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
At first I thought it was too high also. With the way the console adjust it really fits nice. The heighth does effect the "lounge seating and the ability to make one large bed. But it was worth the trade off.

while i applaud you for the mod...that does NOT look comfortable. seems really high up to be a comfortable armrest.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I was thinking the same here.

Still looking to see if someone will sell me one.:-(
I hope someone will take there SC Center Console out and sell it to me.:lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts