Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent been active on this site in a long time! I see a lot of the same names popping up on threads all over the place, which is nice. Im glad to see the site is still as well used as before.

I posted up my dogs in the Dog Thread about 2yrs ago...since then my wife and I have aquired another Great Dane...she also loves rides in the E! Ill try to find that thread and post an update.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hey ST_E...! Welcome back...! I'm one of the "newer" folks around and glad to hear you're back in the 'ol flock...!

LBD

·
Registered
194 Posts
That's so funny man!!!! I have a great dane also!!!! That's part of the reason i got my E....now my boy Max has plenty of space in the back!!!! This a picture from when he was 4 months old:

Here's a picture of him from a few months ago...he's 10 months old in this picture!
I now have no couch!
:shock:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
That's so funny man!!!! I have a great dane also!!!! That's part of the reason i got my E....now my boy Max has plenty of space in the back!!!! This a picture from when he was 4 months old:

Here's a picture of him from a few months ago...he's 10 months old in this picture!
I now have no couch!
:shock:
Uh, Big D... Picture...? Are you a phantom picture taker...?

LBD

·
Registered
510 Posts
Yes... take of your pants and hang out a little longer ;)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude that crazy! Our oldest is a Harlequin and looks just like that!

And the puppy...when she was a puppy. She is 1yr and some change now and almost 100lbs

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yah man, he will be SO much happier with and E for dragging the Dane around.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hey ST Element! Your Dane is a beauty! If you were local i'd say we should meet up and let the dogs play around....it's funny how danes love other danes :)
Uh, Big D... Picture...? Are you a phantom picture taker...?

LBD
WHat do you mean LBD? Kinda lost you on that one....lol...maybe cause i'm tired....my gf took the picture of me and my boy :)

Reaperzune8....that's just disturbing :twisted:
------------:lol:---------------------:lol:-------------------------:lol:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yah that would be awesome...there is an entire country in between us though..

Hey do you have issues with random ppl saying "Is that a dalmation?" ?? LOL - its funny, we get it all the time. One time someone asked that right as a fully grown dalmation came walking up with its owner and the person asking was confused over the size difference.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Ca everyone please put their pants back on, I'm getting a little creaped out....................especially since Twi left his web cam on and he is wearing Ninja Turtle undies

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
DUH...! Finally got it...! "Hanging out"... D'oh...!

Good to see you back and love the doggy pics! A lot of us are still here, terrorizing the local populace :grin: My brother has a HUGE harlequin dane, I keep pushing him to get an E.

He's currently driving a Matrix :twisted:
. . . . . :lol: . . . . . . . . . . :lol: . . . . . . . . . . :lol:. . . . . . . . . . :lol: . . . . .

Isn't that cruel and unusual punishment for the pup...?

WHat do you mean LBD? Kinda lost you on that one....lol...maybe cause i'm tired....my gf took the picture of me and my boy :)
Big D, sorry man, that was TOTALLY MY BAD... Foggy brain when I wrote that... Didn't let the computer catch up and load the pics... Man, I need to sleep more...!

LBD

·
Registered
194 Posts
rofl!!!!! Too funny...I seem to be on the forums pretty late when i should be sleeping also....all good dood!!! :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts