Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gang! 8)

I found on Ebay a guy that sells colored bungee cords for the drivers seat and back drivers seat.

He sells them on spools with either 150ft. or 50ft. if anyone wants to know more info. email me.

I just purchases the 50ft. of Orange bungee cord for my seats to spice the interior up. I have the Sea Mist color <metalic tan>

Have a great day everyone!
Glenn

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Hey FL G you are obsessed to call your color Sea-Mist aren't you? smiles.

I also saw on another page about buying the bugee in bulk cuting it to length and adding the stopper clips.. that is a great idea!

Now if we can get someone with a cool method to add the bungee tabs to the back of the passenger seat (like they are on the Drivers side) that would be awesome!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi TDA
yes. i sent that darn email out before you sent me the email stating that i made a big gooofy blooper with my truck. I have wrote it down on the chalk board "glenn owns shore line", "glenn owns shoreline" like 100 times now i know what i drive! LOL

Still have not received Orange Bungee cords. However, Seeing that i bought the darn things from Honda @ $33 for both <meanies> i still have my little clips. Im sure at some craft store they sell those clips. If i see them around and about and lord knows im always around and about, i will Notify you and the rest of the gang on this site where they are and we'll take it from there!

Hope all is well! I just got in from work and its after 12am.. Cammy, is sleeping in the parking lot and ready for her first car wash tomorrow..
haha

talk soon!
Glenn =]~

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
OK so quiz time what color does FL-Glen have??? grin!

So FL-Glenn is on a quest for the tabbies that the bungees go through on the back of the seats, like the drivers side has.. cool!

Yeah mine (though garage kept) could use a bathtime too.. but it has to go back soon (whenever my accessories do come in) so they likely will take care of that for me **GRIN** hee.. heck i have waited over a week and nope, nada nothing argh! I ordered some items from the h-and-a site (over the weekend) and i received confirmation (yesterday) they are on their way.. sheesh eh? sigh... Glad I took my Ellie, instead of waiting for the stuff to get in!

·
Registered
32 Posts
The bungees are on back order from Honda with no ship date. Thing is, the first bungees haven't even left Honda yet. I don't beleive they even have them in there possession yet. Ilike the idea of cutting your own. You get them earlier and they're a cool way to cutomize.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
yeah that is cool way to customize.. get som really cool ones.. and I could get some wicked electric blue for mine, that would be sweet!

·
Registered
608 Posts
[quote:48280fa107="PSKBEAR"]The bungees are on back order from Honda with no ship date. Thing is, the first bungees haven't even left Honda yet. I don't beleive they even have them in there possession yet. Ilike the idea of cutting your own. You get them earlier and they're a cool way to cutomize.[/quote:48280fa107]

Umm, well, I am picking up mine from my dealer on Saturday. At least I understand that they are in. The bungees are 2 of the last items I am waiting for to complete my Element.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Well I picked up my element on January 25 (naked).

Last week (Wednesday Feb 12) most everything was in, but they hoped one more item would be in by that Friday (the 14th).

Nothing on Friday, well perhaps on Monday, oops that was Pres Day, sooo well how about Tuesday naw we have a snow storm and no one was able to get to work, Wednesday? Well they were still closed they had to shovel the dealership out. Thurs... Well the last two items will be on backorder till March 12th! arrghhh

OK So they are picking up my Element on Monday the 24, and getting most of the stuff on.

The items STILL on BACKORDER... yep them bungees & the foglight SWITCH!

OK How insane is that, the fog light switch really should be there with the fog lights.
The bungees should have been included I don't think that would have broke Honda! Heck they already had the loops there, why did they not just include them, sigh!

Well I also ordered the bungee from H-and-A and they are on back order there, too, sooo eventually I imagine I might see them, or go nuts in the process. Shoulda just made my own!

OH Yeah and they are giving me a loaner vehicle, so I asked for the Civic Hybrid and if they don’t have one avail then the new Accord.. my hubbie is looking for his next vehicle, what better way to “shop” smiles!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts