Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own one and sell them. So if you have any questions, let me know. I'd be happy to help. :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
There seems to be a lot of speculation, both here, and on other sites about the timeline for releases of new features. If possible can we get a listing of when Side Airbags, AWD 5-speed, and any other delayed Element release is scheduled. That is, what you've been told the scedule is. I think if we get all the dealers on this forum to weigh in we can get a gereral idea of the timeline, give or take a month or two. Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keymonkey, the release of side airbags right now has not been decided. At least for this model year there will be no bags. As far as the manual goes, I spoke with my Honda rep and there will be no 4wd EX 5spd manual available. sorry.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RML

NONE. I think it's a cost and production issue. Sorry, I couldn't get a straight answer from my rep, but he said he wqould investigate it further.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Matt,

Thanks, please keep us in the loop. It is great having a few dealers as members here, and keeping an eye out for info for us.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts