Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I have been super good with not buying hardly anything for my baby E (except for some detailing stuff, carpets, bungees, sunshade, and cargo organizer).....so tonight I dusted off the ole charge card and went a bit crazy at H and A and at Auto Barn....so in 7 to 10 business days I will have lots of goodies for my Baby!

I ordered a Roof Rack, Mud Flaps/Splash Guards, touch up paint, and a Steel Horse Console.

I was going to order the side steps and remote keyless entry, but I am still a bit concerned about the installation.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
congrats to both you and your lil e.. boy will it be excited about all these gifts.. yeah! well look forward to seeing your show off pix when all is completed!

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
280 Posts
Hey Penguin,

I don't know about the side steps, but the keyless install is really easy. the hardest part was removing the cover under the steering wheel. I'm really gals I added it.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Staggie-

Thanks for the words of wisdom about the keyless....I will take it under advisement......if the roof rack install goes well I very well might try the keyless entry :lol: I just have to get brave....I have never done anything to a car, except hand the keys over to the mechanic....so this is a whole new world to me!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<takes yoga mat to E>

Deep Breaths......I am one with the E!

Pretty cool to have a car that you can actually do yoga in the back !

Another double treasure bonus score about my sweet lil' baby E!

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
Best investments for me so far as far as options go were the side bars...keyless entry and the rubber mats.I was going to try and install the bars myself but instead took the easy was out and had the dealer do it for an hours labor. ( ok i cheated ..i work for the dealer and got a deal on labor.)Washing my E is alot easier with the bars on now.Im only 5'8 and getting the roof was next to impossible for me without anything to stand on. 8)

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:8f216541be="zozohead"]Be the E. Ohhhhmmmmmm Ohhhhhhhmmmmm[/quote:8f216541be]

This cracks my **** up!

I'm E-asily amused, I guess.

:wink: :lol: :!:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts