2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jurneez E Jamboree IV
Cowboys and Cowgirls Rendezvous'

Located At:
jurn's Institute For Better Living
(don't get LOST) - get it?​

[
August 20, 21,22 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Adults only, dogs welcome​

One year we had 22 E's all camping in the field....
Yes, folks it's our Annual Jamboree and we'll have:

Mods by day, The Rendezvous Campfire by night and The Famous Piñata!
That’s' right, One year all EOCer's grabbed NIPS and the candies were last.
That speaks volumes about priorities of the Misfits.

Picachew’s will be in the center ring with him and Edward the Dinosaur.

Mods – Awe yes, what would a jamboree be without Mods. One year we did 21 mods and had a great time. This year we'll be modding/repairing again by day. Put your name on your tools to help keep track of them. Last year I ended up with some pretty nice stuff. Hehehehehehehehe

The Piñata – Oh yes, I believe Larry won the prize for the smash hit. So this year we hang him, kidding.......

Location: center tree, just waiting for the SMASH hit on Saturday afternoon at 4p.m.

The Rendezvous Campfire will burn nightly, marsh mellow toasting, colored flames, jiffy pop, stupid stories, chair swapping, chair modding, ridiculous toys. You know all the amenities. The Fire Queen MsGaily will be there. And the “ONE” who blows wood, (don't ask)

Outhouses: Will be available.

Hot Outside Showers: If I get it running in time - Short ones please. (Jake, - needs assistance in the shower)(he falls a lot)- kind of like JCK

Collection: a collection of $10- per night for the expense for running the hot shower, payment towards outhouses, running lights, propane for gas grill in center field, extra ice, and the extra on electric bill (for running shower, canteen, etc.). Come even if you can't contribute.

RSVP: August 1st, thank you.

New E-Ple Welcome​
Please pm me for more details and addy​
Free camping in mowed field.

You bring: one (or two) E’s
Camping equipment,
food and beverages,
camp stoves
binoculars for birding if they’re not in hiding

(as usual the disclaimer)
Management is not responsible for:

headaches, stumbling fools searching for their E, rashes from any wild plants in the area, scratching from anything, bums next to ya borrowing things, any mods your E might go through while parked in the field, stormy weather, combating dogs, insects bites, human bites, hang overs, poison ivy, poison sumac, fisher cats, coyotes, and more.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
well I am in (shocking I know) I will be there Friday sometime and I am on Vacation that next week so I might wonder off sometime monday morning

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come one - Come all, Larry, so sorry we're going to miss you...next time, we always do a small version called "quiet times" Camping in the Fall, maybe u can make that one.....???

Can't wait to hang with buds..

Justin and All, I took off Monday off so anyone can hang on until then, it's recovery day.

cya all soon.
jurn

·
Registered
324 Posts
Diana and I will be there... I'm real curious about this "ONE" that blows wood :grin:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
hey pick up Jake LOL
wish he could make it:roll:

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Did you set up the train room yet ? It might be a deal breaker ! ;-) You said make a left in connecticut , go straight about 10 miles .....................

RUBY

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
We're no longer kid free so probably won't make it.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I already got the time off can't wait :grin:

·
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Did you set up the train room yet ? It might be a deal breaker ! ;-) You said make a left in connecticut , go straight about 10 miles .....................

RUBY
well, last time we spoke of the trains, at least the track and train part was running although I was redoing all terrain. Last spring /summer, we removed a wall and the trains got packed up to another room, but have not gotten unpacked yet, and a huge mountain needs to be paper macheted again,.... fell and cracked some during moving sideways.....arrgghh.

Tool will be here, he can talk trains with ya...

j

·
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not One word from any of you about crawling the grounds.......not one......
j.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

·
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You were worm hunting !

Dom
yeah, yeah, that's it.....the worms were really big that summer and fishing right around the corner...yeah, yeah, that's it........:)

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
yeah, yeah, that's it.....the worms were really big that summer and fishing right around the corner...yeah, yeah, that's it........:)

Fishing ????

I thought you were hungry !

Dom

1 - 20 of 270 Posts