Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
This month we'd like to congratulate Lizzurd for having a gallapin' great E. And after all, it's January and cold outside (most places), or at least it should be. When I think January, I think snow and cold and ice. So, without further delay...

He also has an online gallery of more pics. Check them out!

Attachments

·
EOC Staff
659 Posts
Congrats Lizzurd!!!

·
Retired.
12,180 Posts
WOW...thanks guys...i keep my camera with me just in case the mood strikes to take a pic or too.....that one was taken just after a snow storm last week....

good eye on spotting my wally world hubcaps....the plain steel wheels looked naked compared to my alloys....they are cheesy..but do the job.

I did the album to show off a little and hopefully give others ideas of what can be done with your own E.

·
Retired.
12,180 Posts
Theelements said:
again i must admit looks good.... so you bought a DX or did u get a EX and get the stealies for the winter?

I have an EX.....but i wasnt thrilled with how the Goodyears were in the winter and to protect my alloys i went with Michelin 4x4 alpins on stock steel wheels.

·
Registered
703 Posts
i should check with my honda oem guys in asia and see what they have for hub cap. i think the ones for 2005 are made in china and they make them for the smaller cusin to the element that is sold in japan as a small family utility van from honda. i will get some pics of it for you guys

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
On the subject of DX wheels and hubcaps, I have found that one of nice things about the plain DX wheels is that they give me a good place to attach my tailgate tent. I pass the loop of a ball-end bungie loop in through one hole and back out through the next, and tie my tent lines to that loop. The ball end of the bungie does not pass through the holes.

With alloy wheels I've had to catch a hook (plastic coated) on the alloy spoke, workable but not as nice as the holes. I haven't had to deal with hubcaps (except the small center ones) in decades.

paulj

·
Registered
358 Posts
lizzurd said:
WOW...thanks guys...i keep my camera with me just in case the mood strikes to take a pic or too.....that one was taken just after a snow storm last week....

I did the album to show off a little and hopefully give others ideas of what can be done with your own E.
I LOVE how great your E looks in all that snow, and then they all look equally as good in those summer pics at the beach I've seen elsewhere on this site! Aren't E's just Fabulous?! :grin: I definitely agree with this one being chosen E-of-the-month! Brrr!! ;-)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Just to straighten you out a bit, NO DX in '05. Just LX or EX and the LX has 'caps and I think they look great, I like 'em. I was going to buy some new alloys or find some EX alloys on ebay but since I got my LX I'm happy with the look of the caps. Now I can put that money into getting a JL Stealthbox. :twisted:

·
Retired.
12,180 Posts
gibroni said:
Just to straighten you out a bit, NO DX in '05. Just LX or EX and the LX has 'caps and I think they look great, I like 'em. I was going to buy some new alloys or find some EX alloys on ebay but since I got my LX I'm happy with the look of the caps. Now I can put that money into getting a JL Stealthbox. :twisted:
I'm perfectly straight...lol.....up here in Canada we do have a Dx for 2005...but no LX.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.