Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I found them on ebay a long time ago but I can't find them anywhere. If anyone knows where I cant get them.

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Someone had a set in the Trading Post. I dont think they sold, they were pretty pricey. Do a search.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I looked into this a while back. They are not produced anymore. It is pretty hard to come by a set. You can clear out your own. JDM is just your stock headlight with a clear reflector as opposed to am amber reflector. A lot of us have painted our housing. The other supposed thing is that the JDM headlights are made for HIDs. I doubt this, as it is the same set up as ours. You can install your own HIDs. Save yourself $300.00 and do what we did.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I think he meant the JDM headlamps that are D2R spec that were for sale in the Trading Threads, that is HID for reflector type lenses (with ballasts attached), not projectors lenses (D2S). The JDM D2R lenses have different reflector angles than your normal lenses, that's kind of why putting HID bulbs in a reflector that not made to use them makes them look like crap/blinds the hell out of people. So, they are different, not the same.

D2S VS D2R comparison/info

I looked into this a while back. They are not produced anymore. It is pretty hard to come by a set. You can clear out your own. JDM is just your stock headlight with a clear reflector as opposed to am amber reflector. A lot of us have painted our housing. The other supposed thing is that the JDM headlights are made for HIDs. I doubt this, as it is the same set up as ours. You can install your own HIDs. Save yourself $300.00 and do what we did.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts