Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Right there with you, I was thinking: Not bad, I'd buy one... If they're priced right...
They're counting on vibrational damage to the logic center of the Jeep owners brain to tell them they are reasonably priced.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
That's a completely rediculous price for that thing :twisted:

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I happened to see a dealer with these at the county fair last weekend. What I did notice about them was that the entire lower body is diamond aluminum plate, looked about 14 gauge or so and welded together into one solid pan. Frame and axle seemed more beefy than a normal popup, but the general construction really attracted me to wander over and give the thing a close look. I never found what the weight was and the salesman was busy with a couple of hot prospects and didn't seem to have time for me.

That price seems excessive to me too but they did seem like the best made of this style that I'd ever seen. It also got me thinking that using the same aluminum plate, welded, would make a darned good teardrop, unibody style.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That is a Quicksilver all aluminum trailer made by livinlite. Mopar must have signed a deal with them to put the jeep tm on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts