Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
T Mac said:
Just realized this has not been done yet. I'll get this done over the weekend since I'm away on business right now. Sorry gang.
Maybe this is my oppertunity to promote Bill's ride???

A nearly bone stock FBP.......with significant modifications to the body (performed at 40 mph by a Pontiac Grand Am).

·
Chief Has Been Element Owner
4,757 Posts
LOL, I am keeping my fingers crossed as a make up for being slighted in May ;-)

LWC for June E of the Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no new taxes!!!!!!!!

It would only be fitting as my birthday is this month

·
Registered
599 Posts
trickyvick said:
Maybe this is my oppertunity to promote Bill's ride???

A nearly bone stock FBP.......with significant modifications to the body (performed at 40 mph by a Pontiac Grand Am).

TV when did this happen? Sorry to hear about an accident. Hope everyone's okay.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Funktional said:
TV when did this happen? Sorry to hear about an accident. Hope everyone's okay.
It happened last December.......it did about $1800 in damage total. I am still bickering with the insurance company over loss of value but other than that it is more or less repaired. They replaced the plastic front (everything but the headlights), the evaporator for the AC, the rear bumper "garnish" and beat out the spare tire well....the hidden hitch I had took the brunt of the rear end collision, and pushed up into the spare tire well. No surface damage except for plastic.

the air bags didn't even deploy!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I hope this is were I can nominate someone...

Just saw this picture today and I thought it was appropriate for June. Good looking E.

I can't seem to paste the picture but it is IDIUM's E and it is in "post your E pic-page 16

Sorry, wish I could put the picture in.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
lwclancers said:
LOL, I am keeping my fingers crossed as a make up for being slighted in May ;-)

LWC for June E of the Month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no new taxes!!!!!!!!

It would only be fitting as my birthday is this month
I'd vote for you, but you didn't start the "OLD FARTS" section of the EOC. Oh hell, I'll vote for you anyway! :grin:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
T Mac said:
Just realized this has not been done yet. I'll get this done over the weekend since I'm away on business right now. Sorry gang.
Did I miss the presentation or decision or whatever????

·
Registered
74 Posts
trickyvick said:
They replaced the plastic front (everything but the headlights), the evaporator for the AC, the rear bumper "garnish" and beat out the spare tire well....
I hope they replaced your AC condenser and not the evaporator, seeing as you had front end damage.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
seanneal said:
I hope they replaced your AC condenser and not the evaporator, seeing as you had front end damage.
um, yeah....sorry. I guess you knew what I mean.

g

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.