Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since James Robinson gave the EOC an Element-D update, I was thinking we can all meet up and see the Element-D do it's thing at the Formula Drift competition in 2009, in Long Beach. That would be awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know for sure yet, Formula Drift didn't update their 2009 calendar yet. I will keep an eye on it, plus the Element-D site one HondaResearch.com

·
Registered
489 Posts
Don't know for sure yet, Formula Drift didn't update their 2009 calendar yet. I will keep an eye on it, plus the Element-D site one HondaResearch.com
Normally it's the weekend before the Long Beach GrandPrix.

But they had and event at the Long Beach Docs in November. (They have never done that before.) I was told Long Beach was a HIT so they may have it there.

vfxraven19 :grin: that is a great Idea.

Glad to see you are taking the SoCal Meet Mantel from Sm00th for '09.8)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
???

Sorry, but I'm not quite up to speed on "Formula Drifting". What can I read or watch that will educate me ?
And who is James Robinson? and where is his update?
Since James Robinson gave the EOC an Element-D update,

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
489 Posts
Waking up and OLD thread

Did we ever find out if Element-D was going to be at Long Beach?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Last time I checked with Formula-D officials, they said it WAS NOT making an appearance (but this was back in late Feb/Early March). Can Tom find any info?

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Last time I checked with Formula-D officials, they said it WAS NOT making an appearance (but this was back in late Feb/Early March). Can Tom find any info?
He may not be doing anything with the D anymore. Honda wasn't backing the project and he was funding a lot of his trips with his own money last year. Great guy. Great project. Unfortunate that Honda wouldn't support it. Grrr.

·
Registered
489 Posts
You guys should come down anyways, seeing as how I'll be working Formula D. :D
Yep you told me that at the last meet.

He's right we should just go and support.

He may not be doing anything with the D anymore. Honda wasn't backing the project and he was funding a lot of his trips with his own money last year. Great guy. Great project. Unfortunate that Honda wouldn't support it. Grrr.
:x Man that was a great looking project. :-x

Well I'm thinking about it anyway. Love Formula D.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts