Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!
Couple concerns/questions:

I just bought a new Silver, AT EX 2WD Element, and am pretty satisfied with it. We got a keyless entry/security system all for $18.5K before tax. OTD price was $19.2K (3.9%tax) I'm not sure if this deal was good. Can anyone confirm this price for me?

Also, realized the car is way to loud on certain roads driving and I'm not crazy about the back door-that is the fact i have to open the front door to open the back. It really drives me crazy when I'm in a hilly area in Colorado, and the front door shuts while the back door is opened.

One more thing, do you think the blind spot on the driver side is obstructed by the sucide door?

Thanks!
www.piggypincher.com

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'd say you got a pretty good deal. Bur it really depends on the options. Mine is a DX and was only 16k to start, but by the time you add the wheels, AC, roof rack, etc, etc, etc, it was right at 20k. Still not bad in my mind.

Yes they do have their idiosyncrasies, but that's what makes them different. I love old VW's for the same reason. Unlike anything else, and full of personality.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i ordered the key less entry today.. i think it was $ 118
i will install it myself..
looks easy..thanks to the photo instructions here.

i like to do simple mods myself..
these cars are the BOMB for around 20k
my office is next to a honda mazda mitsu dealer..
i know the owner..
he has a bmw 745... 75k $ a bmw x5 $ 60k
and 2 porsches... one is a turbo.
he is driving a black ex element..
i borrowed his the other day..
then bought one!!
toooo coooll

1 - 3 of 3 Posts