Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my 09 Black Element last week and picked it up after work last night. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I just wanted to announce this and if anyone has any good advice, especially for road trips in the New England area, please let me know.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I just bought my 09 Black Element last week and picked it up after work last night. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I just wanted to announce this and if anyone has any good advice, especially for road trips in the New England area, please let me know.
One of the prettiest spots in North America is Mont Tremblent, which is a gorgeous set of resorts about two hours north of Quebec. We live in Montgomery County, MD and we travel the 12-hour trip almost yearly... the lakes are very clean and protected from pollution... there are concerts and festivals going on daily/nightly in the village of Mont Tremblent. If you like golf, the courses are also amongst the prettiest in North America as well.

From Maryland, my favorite route is driving through the mountains through NY as it's really pretty and seems to never really have a lot of traffic either.

If you decide to go, send me an EOC email and I can suggest some of the best restaurants and places to visit there....

·
Registered
1,042 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm planning on this circuit with my 2-month old E:

Take a ride up I-93 to Lincoln, NH. Take Rt. 112, the Kancamagus Highway over to Conway, up to N. Conway, loop around on Rt. 302 through Bretton Woods and back to Lincoln...great mountain views, plenty of stopping places. Make it an overnighter and stay at the Woodstock Inn and Brewery in N. Woodstock near Lincoln. Fab autumn scenery. Sept. 19th weekend is Scottish Highland Games in Lincoln.

Enjoy your new E, nothing like the FIRST DAY, the FIRST WEEK, ahhhh!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts