Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. Just purchased my '07 SC in Nighthawk Black Pearl with 17.5k miles on it. Searched around online for quite a while and I actually got a pretty good deal!

Anyways, I'm loving it so far.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
We don't believe you. You're lying about being an E owner. You can't come into our super secret clubhouse until you post pictures of you in front of your new E, holding two forms of government issued photo ID, a newspaper showing today's date and Vente half-caff non-fat two-pump dirty Chai Latte in a double cup.

Ok, you can just send me that cup of coffee directly, it doesn't need to be in the picture with you. But the rest of that stuff has to be there!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
What she said................ !
No pictures = No proof of ownership
You are gonna love your E, so don't worry. Their type is worse than their byte, but we need pictures. My '07 NBP has 50,000 miles, so need to see the odometer also.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
So I kinda forgot about this forum... for what it's worth here's a couple pics (these are from the first week I bought the car, about 3 months ago):

Odometer reading to come!
THANK YOU for posting the pic's.....................
WELCOME (for real this time)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.